Building Up Jax is a weekly article series, posted each Saturday morning, that provides you with the latest updates on development and construction in the greater Jacksonville area.
Starbucks, Chase Bank, Heartland Dental to Parkway Village
Three new tenants are now confirmed for Parkway Village at St. Johns.
Heartland Dental, Chase Bank, and Starbucks are all set to join the retail center at SR-16 and International Golf Pkwy. All three will be outparcel developments; Heartland Dental will build a 4,020-square-foot building, Chase will build a 3,489-square-foot branch location, and Starbucks will build a 2,533-square-foot location.
The new tenants join GreenWise Market and Gate Express Car Wash within the future development. They’ve all also been added to our list of future St. Johns tenants.
- Plans were submitted for Villages at Long Bay, a 140-lot subdivision along Long Bay Rd. near SR-21 in Clay County.
- Spiros Group Holdings received a permit to demolish an existing building at 101 Monument Rd.
- Bottle N Brew Liquor Store received a permit for build-out at 5050 Sunbeam Rd.
- VyStar Credit Union received a permit for renovations at 11343 San Jose Blvd.
- Precise Home Health Care received a permit for build-out at 8659 Baypine Rd.
- Rent-A-Center received a permit for build-out at 1016 Dunn Ave.