Building Up Jax is a weekly article series, posted each Saturday morning, that provides you with the latest updates on development and construction in the greater Jacksonville area.
Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop to Crown Point Plaza
Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop is coming to Jacksonville for the first time.
The Delaware-based sandwich chain received a permit for build-out at 10025 San Jose Blvd. within Crown Point Plaza. It will occupy a long-vacant end unit previously utilized by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
It marks Capriotti’s first entry into the North Florida market. It has locations in Tampa and Miami.
7 Brew coming to Normandy, Beach
7 Brew Coffee is readying itself for its first entries into the Jacksonville market.
The Arkansas-based drive-thru coffee shop chain received permits for the construction of two new buildings: one at Normandy Village Pkwy. and Normandy Blvd., and another at Beach Blvd. and Gerona Dr.
The chain plans to rapidly expand within the state of Florida, meaning several more Jax-area locations are likely in the works.
- Daybreak Market submitted plans for a new convenience store and gas station at 6955 Collins Rd.
- Southern Tide received a permit for build-out at 4742 River City Dr. within St. Johns Town Center. The clothing brand is relocating from a smaller unit within the mall.
- A permit was issued for the demolition of a former bank building at 4520 San Juan Ave.
- Ellianos Coffee submitted plans for a new drive-thru coffee shop at 2578 CR-220 in Middleburg.
- David’s Bridal received a permit for build-out at 13221 City Station Dr. within River City Marketplace.
Leave a Reply