Building Up Jax is a weekly article series, posted each Saturday morning, that provides you with the latest updates on development and construction in the greater Jacksonville area.
Rogue Dawgs Bark and Brew coming to Flagler Center
Rogue Dawgs Bark and Brew submitted plans for its future facility along Veveras Dr. within Flagler Center.
The plans show a main building along with a large dog play area including a play pond and central fire pit/seating area. The parking lot features space for food truck parking; the venue plans on routinely hosting food trucks.
Plans submitted for Mill Creek Crossing
Plans were submitted for Mill Creek Crossing, a three-building retail development at SR-16 and International Golf Pkwy. The development is across the street from another future retail center, Parkway Village at St. Johns. One building appears designated for childcare services, while another is designated for restaurant use.
- Plans were submitted for Bridgewater, a 168-unit townhome community at CR-210 W and Moon Bay Pkwy. in St. Johns.
- Plans were submitted for a 254-lot single-family subdivision along Morse Ave.
- Goodwill submitted plans for a new 16,455-square-foot building at McCormick Rd. and Kernan Blvd. N.
- A former Stein Mart building at Ortega Park will be demolished.
- Permits were issued for Eastborough Apartments, a 226-unit apartment complex at 1906 Promenade Way, next to the recently-developed San Marco Promenade project.