LOCAL CONSTRUCTION FIRM STELLAR LEADS MAZDA CITY OF OP RENOVATION
Mazda City of Orange Park recently underwent a $1.7 million renovation.
The efforts were led by locally-based construction firm Stellar in partnership with R. Wulbern Architect, P.A., and included a full interior and exterior refresh of the dealership. The project added a nine-panel LED video wall on the sales floor and a mechanical lift that showcases the latest models.
Mazda City is part of the Tom Bush Family of Dealerships. Stellar had previously completed projects for Tom Bush Mazda, Tom Bush Volkswagen, Tom Bush BMW, and Tom Bush Collision Center.
- Jacksonville Cardiovascular Center submitted plans for a new 4,260 sq. ft. office building at 6038 Bennett Rd. A smaller existing structure would be demolished to make room for the new building.
- Jacksonville University received a permit for renovations to its existing athletic fieldhouse at 2800 University Blvd.
- Whole Foods Market applied for conditional use approval to build out just under 1,000 sq. ft. of outdoor restaurant seating for its future location within Pablo Plaza in Jax Beach.
- LandSouth Construction received a permit for interior build-out within 4233 Pablo Professional Ct. The company, which is already located within the building, is expanding its office space to the second floor.
- IDCE Realty received a permit for construction and build-out of a new 10,000 sq. ft. building at 7240 Golden Wings Rd.
- La Fiesta Latin Market received a permit for build-out at 14181 Beach Blvd.