Walk-On’s Bar and Restaurant looking to join Durbin Park
Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux, a sports bar chain concept backed by former NFL QB Drew Brees, appears to be evaluating St. Johns for a future location.
Walk-On’s is listed as a future outparcel tenant within The Pavilion at Durbin Park on documents submitted to the St. Johns River Water Management District. The restaurant is shown as a 7,500-square-foot building along Durbin Pavilion Dr.
The space is listed as “in negotiations” on the project’s most recent leasing brochure. A franchising page on Walk-On’s corporate website shows “Jacksonville, FL” as a future location. The chain has seven Florida locations, with an eighth listed as “coming soon.”
Ellianos, TD Bank coming to Durbin Creek Crossing
Two new outparcel tenants are now confirmed for Durbin Creek Crossing: Ellianos Coffee and TD Bank.
The two tenants will be located directly next to each other. TD Bank will build a 3,000-square-foot bank branch location with drive-thru lanes, while Ellianos will have a 1,000-square-foot building with a drive-thru.
Both have been added to the list of future tenants within the project.
- Southern Grounds Coffee received a permit for build-out within Jacksonville International Airport.
- The Goddard School received a permit for the construction of a new daycare building at 8985 Annie Eliza Rd.
- A permit was issued for the construction of The Canopy at Duval Station, a two-story, 72-bed assisted-living facility at 1035 Starratt Rd.
- Full Circle OBGYN submitted plans for a new facility at 6600 Charing St.
- Plans were submitted for a Publix-anchored shopping center at Normandy Blvd. and Chaffee Rd.
- KB Home submitted plans for Stonecrest, a new 147-lot subdivision along Race Track Rd. near I-95 in St. Johns.
- Vestcor is seeking zoning approval for the construction of a 4-story, 172-unit apartment complex at Philips Hwy. and St. Augustine Rd. E.