Building Up Jax is a weekly article series, posted each Saturday morning, that provides you with the latest updates on development and construction in the greater Jacksonville area.
Fresh Mex & Co., Sola Salon coming to St. Johns Town Center
Two new tenants are set to join St. Johns Town Center: Fresh Mex & Co. and Sola Salon Studios.
Fresh Mex & Co. Tex-Mex Cantina is set to take over what was previously two separate units occupied by Sleep Number and T-Mobile, adjacent to M Shack. It will be the eatery’s second location; its first is located on Bentley Rd. near JTB.
Sola Salon, meanwhile, will build out at 10261 River Marsh Dr. The national salon company has multiple existing Jax-area locations.
Clean Eatz coming to Deerwood
Clean Eatz is expanding to a second Jax-area location.
The North Carolina-based, health-centric eatery received a permit for build-out at 4828 Deer Lake Dr. W. It’ll be taking over a building that was previously home to Another Broken Egg Cafe.
The chain also has an existing location in Orange Park.
- Simply Mac has been added to the list of future tenants at Durbin Park.
- 7-Eleven submitted plans for a new gas station and convenience store at International Golf Pkwy. and SR-16 within Parkway Village at St. Johns.
- PruittHealth submitted plans for a new 96,092-square-foot facility at Valley Ridge Blvd. and Old Dixie Hwy. near US-1 in Nocatee.
- Mayo Clinic received a permit for the expansion of its emergency medicine department at 4500 San Pablo Rd. S.
- Millennium Physician Group received a permit for build-out at 7751 Baymeadows Rd. E.
- Ten Zushi Asian Fusion received a permit for build-out at 9680 Argyle Forest Blvd.
- Bestbet received a permit to add office space to its existing facility at 201 Monument Rd.
- 100 Percent Chiropractic received a permit for build-out at 12675 Beach Blvd.
- Hart Resources submitted plans for Morgans Walk, a 56-unit townhome development along Clark Rd. near Interstate Center Dr.
- The Forward Christian Center submitted plans for a new 6,500-square-foot building along Biscayne Blvd. near Mar Vic Ln.