THE LOCAL ADDING LOCATION AT BEACHES
Popular eatery The Local is planning a second location at the Beaches.
As first reported by the Florida Times-Union, The Local will expand to add a second location near the Beaches Town Center at 301 Atlantic Blvd. in Neptune Beach, in a space formerly held by 7-Eleven.
The eatery’s original location at 4578 San Jose Blvd. opened in 2017.
T-MOBILE, JANA STEAKHOUSE NOW OPEN AT DURBIN PARK
Two more tenants within The Pavilion at Durbin Park are now open.
T-Mobile and Jana Steakhouse, both located in the same building along with Firehouse Subs, add to the growing number of retailers that have already opened their doors within the shopping center.
WARBY PARKER NOW OPEN AT SJTC
As of this morning, eyeglass retailer Warby Parker is now open at St. Johns Town Center.
As we noted earlier in the week, Warby Parker takes over part of the former Williams Sonoma space within the mall. Sur La Table will open later this year in the other half of the unit.
- Salsas Mexican Restaurant received a permit for build-out at 4549 Southside Blvd.
- Eye Q Optometry received a permit for build-out at 4216 Herschel St.
- ALDI received a permit to build a new grocery store at 15324 Max Leggett Pkwy.
- The Joe, a former motel at 4400 Philips Hwy., will be demolished.
- Bento Asian Kitchen + Sushi applied for approval for outdoor seating at its future restaurant at 1198 Beach Blvd.