Building Up Jax is a weekly article series, posted each Saturday morning, that provides you with the latest updates on development and construction in the greater Jacksonville area.
BLUE ORCHID THAI CUISINE COMING TO RIVERSIDE VILLAGE
Blue Orchid Thai Cuisine is coming to Riverside Village.
The local eatery received a permit for $1.1 million in renovations to an existing building at 1551 Riverside Ave. within the four-building complex next to Memorial Park, currently being redeveloped for restaurant, office, and residential uses. The restaurant will occupy one of two buildings formerly occupied by North Florida Dermatology.
Blue Orchid has one existing location at 13475 Atlantic Blvd.
EDEN AT ARLINGTON PROPOSED NEAR SOUTHSIDE CONNECTOR
EDEN Multifamily submitted plans for Eden at Arlington, a new multifamily development at Lone Star Rd. and Southside Connector.
Those plans show multiple buildings featuring a total of 190 apartment units, 76 townhome units, and an amenity center with a pool. It will be located next to the existing Mill Creek North subdivision.
- Five Below received a permit for build-out at 9625 Crosshill Blvd. within Oakleaf Town Center.
- Love’s submitted plans for a new convenience store and gas station at 12921 Duval Rd.
- Plans were submitted for Linden House, a new three-building, multifamily apartment complex at Race Track Rd. and SR-9B.
- Beachwalk Dental received a permit for build-out within Shoppes at Beachwalk in St. Johns.
- ArdentX received a permit for build-out at 13225 Vantage Way.
Leave a Reply