REC ROOM COMING TO FIVE POINTS
Rec Room, an arcade/bar concept, plans to open in late spring in Five Points according to its Facebook page.
The venue will be a bar and arcade combo similar to GLHF Game Bar in Jacksonville Landing. It’ll go in at 1049 Park St. according to Jacksonville Business Journal.
SHOPPES OF ST JOHNS PARKWAY
Plans were submitted this week for Shoppes of St. Johns Parkway, a planned shopping center at the corner of St. Johns Parkway and CR-210 W in St. Johns County.
The plans show a retail strip with one major anchor spot, along with two future outparcel spaces.
- The former nightclub at 5800 Philips Highway will be demolished and turned into a JTA bus transit hub, according to Jax Daily Record.
- San Jose Carwash received permits for build-out at 12472 San Jose Blvd.
- Olive Garden at 6050 Youngerman Circle will undergo a remodel.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield received a permit for its $6 million renovation project at its campus at 4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway.
- Plans submitted for Floor & Décor’s future retail outlet show a 74,179 square foot building at 10595 Brightman Blvd.