KEKE’S BREAKFAST CAFE TO THE STRAND
Popular Central Florida-based breakfast spot Keke’s Breakfast Café is coming to The Strand at Town Center, according to Jacksonville Business Journal.
It’ll be the breakfast restaurant’s third announced Northeast Florida location, with one having opened recently in St. Augustine and another coming to Durbin Park.
It’ll be the first within Jax city limits.
SKINNER BROS LEAD FIRST WILDLIGHT RETAIL
Skinner Bros Realty is set to develop the first multi-tenant retail center in Wildlight, the new planned town twenty miles north of Jacksonville.
The first phase will include two buildings: a 9,100 square foot multi-tenant building and an additional 4,000 square foot building. It’ll be located at the corner of Wildlight Blvd. and A1A.
Construction is expected to start in the summer.
- The Brierwood Village shopping center at 8661 Old Kings Rd. S. will undergo an exterior remodel. The center is anchored by Winn-Dixie and Planet Fitness, and recently added furniture outlet American Freight in a long-vacant space at the northern end.
- The former medical office at 9925 San Jose Blvd. will be demolished in preparation for a new outparcel building going in there.
- The Johnson Family YMCA at 5700 Cleveland Rd. submitted plans for a proposed expansion that will include a new teen center, swimming pool, and more office space.
- Pura Bean Coffee Co. plans to open a second location at 915 King St. in Riverside, according to Jax Daily Record.
- Additional permits were issued for the ongoing construction of the newly-rebuilt Wendy’s at 4842 Post St. Speaking of Wendy’s, the chain received a pair of permits this week to build a new location at 3624 Firestone Rd.
- Target’s location at 10490 San Jose Blvd. will join its Southside location on the list of stores set to receive a major revamp, according to Jax Daily Record.