INDUSTRY WEST SET TO OPEN IN SAN MARCO SQUARE
Furniture company Industry West is getting set to open up in the newly-redesigned showroom space at 1407 Atlantic Blvd. in San Marco Square.
The new studio, located in the former home of Stellers Gallery, was designed by architecture firm Ervin Lovett Miller (ELM) and includes 4,300 square feet of space.
Industry West, founded in 2011, offers modern furniture for office and residential use in their showroom and online.
FLOUR AND FIG BAKEHOUSE HAS A HOME IN SPRINGFIELD
Flour and Fig Bakehouse announced the location for its future brick-and-mortar storefront this week.
The popular Riverside Arts Market vendor will open later this year at 1748 N. Main St. in Springfield.
The market bakery, created by Allison and Kurt D’Aurizio, has operated for several years as My Grandmother’s Pie, offering pies and other pastries and developing a dedicated following. It had originally signed on for a different Springfield building, but the deal fell through.
A PAIR OF MALL ITEMS
UnTuckIt, the retailer themed around shirts that are meant to be worn untucked, received a permit for its build-out in the former Bose unit at St. Johns Town Center.
Meanwhile, out at Durbin Park, Chase Bank has submitted plans for its branch location in phase one of the future town center, named Durbin Park Pavilion. The site plan shows a 3,493 square foot structure located along Race Track Rd., near the future home of The Home Depot.
It’ll be one of many tenants already announced for Durbin Park – with many, many more still to be named.
- Village Commons, a shopping center at 4490-4492 Southside Blvd., sold for $5.25 million. The sale was facilitated by Colliers International Northeast Florida. The center, built in 2017, includes Pet Supermarket, First Watch, AT&T, and a Wells Fargo ATM.
- RaceTrac will tear down its current location at 5109 University Blvd. W., then rebuild it as a new RaceTrac Market and gas station.
- 1000 Degrees Pizza will open in the former Lemongrass Thai space at 9846 Old Baymeadows Rd., according to Jax Daily Record.
- Sonny’s BBQ at 12485 San Jose Blvd. will get an interior and exterior remodel valued at $205,000.
- Kay Jewelers received a permit for build-out at 11770 Atlantic Blvd.