LAST UPDATED: June 19, 2019
River City Marketplace originally opened in 2006 as North Jacksonville’s answer to the Town Center.
As with the Town Center, new development projects within the mall and surrounding it are starting to pop up more and more frequently. But unlike with the Town Center, updates about River City Marketplace can be tricky to find at times – the mall has no official website, and North Jax gets much less attention than the more suburban-oriented Town Center area.
To help you keep up with it all, here’s a list of what’s coming to River City Marketplace and its surrounding area. Be sure to check back regularly for updates!
RIVER CITY MARKETPLACE
- Bellezza Nails Spa
- La Napolera
- Ritzy Nail Spa
- Salsas Mexican Restaurant
- An unnamed urgent-care center and/or medical office
- 7,500 sq. ft., 2-tenant building at Airport Center Dr. and Lunar Dr.
PARKWAY SHOPS PHASE II
- Around 35,000 sq. ft. of smaller retail and restaurants
- Two more “major” anchors
- One outparcel spot
DUVAL STATION MARKETPLACE
- Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen
- Sky Nails
- An adjacent center along Lady Lake Rd. with four to-be-named tenants
- Annie’s Walk (103-unit townhome development along Airport Center Rd. E.)
- Bachara (108-unit townhome development next to Annie’s Walk)
- Spartina Cove (233-unit townhome development)
- Vincent’s Health Center (15510 Max Leggett Pkwy.)
- Hotel brand Aloft is currently renovating its River City Marketplace location