It was a relatively slow week for development news, but here’s what we’ve got for you:
- A permit was issued for interior demolition at Jacksonville Landing to remove the Village Bread Café location and convert it back into open space.
- The BP gas station at 14070 Beach Blvd. will soon add a Subway onto its existing convenience store.
- The District has signed on for a new partnership with Jacksonville University – we’ll have more on that next week!
- A city parking lot will be “built” at the intersection of Beach Blvd. and Peach Dr. to accommodate the nearby park.
- Sidewalk enhancements will be coming soon along Mandarin Rd. according to plans filed by JTA.
- Site plans for a future Wawa location at 13363 Beach Blvd. shows an 8-pump station with a convenience store sized at just over 6,000 sq. ft.