The Happy Grilled Cheese opens brick-and-mortar spot
The Happy Grilled Cheese opened its first brick-and-mortar location this week.
The popular food truck set up shop at 219 N. Hogan St. near Hemming Park. The brick-and-mortar location had been planned for a while, with a previous location in Five Points having fallen through last year.
The restaurant will be open 11am to 2pm.
- A permit was issued for the build-out of a new showroom and warehouse for furniture company J. Turner & Co. at 6100 Philips Highway.
- Plans were submitted for a future RaceTrac gas station and market as part of the mixed-use development planned at the corner of Gate Parkway and Deerwood Park Blvd. The plans show 10 pumps and a 5,411 square foot convenience store.
- A permit was issued for the build-out of a new Pet Supermarket location in the shopping center at 13500 Beach Blvd.
- Jersey Mikes Subs will join the shopping strip at 7091 Collins Rd.
- Pat Thai & Sushi will open soon in the shopping center at 9527 Regency Square Blvd.
- The newly-rebuilt flagship GATE gas station and convenience store at 9540 San Jose Blvd. reopened this past week.
- The new IKEA opening this fall will feature three electric car charging stations, according to Jacksonville Business Journal.
- VyStar Credit Union will remodel their branch location at 7802 Atlantic Blvd.
- The I-95/Butler Blvd. flyover ramp is expected to open to traffic this Wednesday, according to Jax Daily Record.