LAVILLA TOWNHOME PROJECT MOVING FORWARD
Vestcor submitted its plans for a new 88-unit townhome development in LaVilla.
The development is planned for three different parcels of land between Stuart, Adams, Lee, and Houston streets. It will be built next to Lift Ev’Ry Voice and Sing Park, which will be upgraded and expanded as part of the project.
Work on the project is expected to begin by this summer.
PHILLIPS & HUNT SIGNS LEASE AT GREENLEAF & CROSBY BUILDING
Local attorney John M. Phillips announced on social media that his firm, Law Office of Phillips & Hunt, has signed a lease to occupy the first, third, and fourth floors of the Greenleaf & Crosby building at 208 N. Laura St.
The firm will also take control of the building’s third-floor patio area which will be dubbed the “DUUUVAL Deck.”
MANDARIN CENTRAL PLAZA SOLD
Mandarin Central Plaza, a 63,346 sq. ft. shopping center at 11018 Old St. Augustine Rd., has been sold to Mandarin Central Plaza LLC by Milestone Properties for an undisclosed price.
The center, built in 1985, was originally listed for $9.95 million. It is currently 94% leased with tenants including Dollar General, Pizza Hut, and Salento Steakhouse.
The sale was facilitated by Joe Montgomery, Tony D’Ambrosio, and Ernie Saltmarsh, IV, of Colliers International Northeast Florida.
- Plans were submitted for San Jose Estates, a six-home development at San Jose Blvd. and La Vaca Rd. The project was first proposed in 2017, but modifications were needed to address potential flooding and drainage issues on the property.
- Abel Bean Law received a permit for office space build-out at 100 N. Laura St.
- First Florida Credit Union received a permit for the construction of a new 2,960 sq. ft. branch location at 3280 Tamaya Blvd.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision received a permit for a $24 million expansion of its central utilities plant at 7500 Centurion Pkwy.
- Dunkin’ received a permit for the construction of a new standalone location at 7005 Gate Pkwy.
- Southern Grounds received a permit for the construction of its new $1,000,000 building at 3562 St. Johns Ave.
- Ash Properties submitted plans for a new five-story, 128-room hotel at 7800 Ozark Dr.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside received a permit for $1.18 million in renovations to its second-floor imaging center at 1 Shircliff Way.
- Total Dermatology received a permit for build-out at 915 W. Monroe St.
- Vestcor submitted plans for Sydney Trace Apartments, a 192-unit apartment complex at 8575 Merchants Way.
- JEA received a permit for $4.28 million of renovations within its service center at 6727 Broadway Ave.