TOWN CENTER UPDATES
Simon Property Group received a permit to divide the former Williams Sonoma space at St. Johns Town Center into two separate units for future tenants.
And additional pending permits indicate that eyeglasses retailer Warby Parker and home and kitchen goods retailer Sur La Table
Meanwhile, over at Town Center Promenade, 5.11 Tactical received a permit for its build-out at 4600 Tropea Way.
JAX FEDERAL LAUNCHES BUSINESS LENDING DIVISION
Jax Federal Credit Union announced the launch of a new business lending division, led by 30-year industry veteran Davis Johnston.
The move comes shortly after the credit union welcomed its new president and CEO, Joe Nowland.
SKYNYRD-NAMED BUSINESS PARK PLANNED
Plans were submitted for Freebird Commerce Center, a new two-building office/warehouse complex at 14241 Duval Rd. Those plans show a combined 14,000 sq. ft. of office space and over 250,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space.
- JI Imeson Industrial received a permit to build a $22 million, 550,000 sq. ft.
speculativeindustrial building at 10501 Cold Storage Rd.
- NGMB Properties submitted plans for Parkland Preserve, a residential development featuring 367 single-family homes at I-95 and International Golf Pkwy. in St. Johns County.
- Baptist Health received a permit to build its new $10 million Oakleaf Emergency Center at 9868 Family Pl.
- Beauty Studio received a permit for build-out at 1136 Edgewood Ave. S.
- CareSpot received a permit to build a new location at 151 Pine Lake Dr. in Ponte Vedra.
- Advanced Dermatology received a permit for build-out at 1639 Atlantic Blvd.
- Waffle House submitted plans for a new location at New Kings Rd. and Trout River Blvd.
- Beach Road Chicken Dinners, the city’s oldest continually-operating restaurant, is up for sale.
- Burger King is looking to build a new location at 6014 New Kings Rd.
- Dollar General received a permit to build a new location at 8000 103rd St.