TWO WAREHOUSE PROJECTS MOVING FORWARD
Two planned warehouse projects have taken a step forward in their development cycle.
Westlake Land LLC received a permit to build a 486,146 sq. ft. warehouse building at 9950 Pritchard Rd. It’s part of an industrial park planned by Pattillo Industrial Real Estate; it joins an already-busy industrial corridor in Northwest Jax.
Meanwhile, over $12 million in permits were issued for the construction of warehouse shell buildings at 13225 Vantage Way as part of the planned Freebird Commerce Center. The industrial complex is in North Jax, not far from River City Marketplace.
DAILY’S, WAWA PLAN ADDITIONAL STATIONS
Daily’s received a permit to construct a new convenience store and gas station at 12227 San Jose Blvd. near Marbon Rd. And Wawa received a permit to construct a new convenience store and gas station at 7911 Blanding Blvd. near Collins Rd.
- Plans were submitted for a 13,500 sq. ft. retail building along Lem Turner Rd., across from Jacksonville Regional Shopping Center.
- Flooring America received a permit related to the construction of its new location at 12041 San Jose Blvd.
- Above Athletics received a permit to build a three-story office building at 14797 Philips Hwy.
- Plans were submitted by Sawmill Timber LLC for the first phase of extending Kernan Blvd. toward Gate Pkwy. in preparation for a planned 1,000+ acre mixed-use development.
- Kazu Sushi Burrito received a permit for build-out within The Pavilion at Durbin Park.
- The city submitted additional plans for its upcoming project of removing the Hart Bridge express ramp into downtown Jax and reconfiguring parts of Bay St.
- Bonchon received a permit for build-out at 13423 Beach Blvd.