THE HAPPY GRILLED CHEESE OPENS 2ND LOCATION
The Happy Grilled Cheese is now open in Mandarin.
The popular local food truck opened its newest brick-and-mortar location within the Merchant’s Walk shopping center at 9965 San Jose Blvd. this past week. Its new space had previously been occupied by Blue Pacific Tacos.
This is The Happy Grilled Cheese’s second brick-and-mortar location. Its first storefront opened in downtown Jax in 2017.
DUCK DONUTS COMING TO BARTRAM PARK
A new donut experience is coming to Bartram Park.
Duck Donuts received a permit for build-out within The Shoppes of Bartram Park at 13820 Old St. Augustine Rd.
The Duck, NC-based donut shop offers fresh signature and made-to-order donuts, as well as coffees, breakfast sandwiches, and sundaes. This would be Duck Donuts’ first entry into North Florida; it has stores in Kissimmee, Estero, and Boca Raton.
- Duval County Tax Collector Office received a permit for build-out at 6331 Roosevelt Blvd.
- Thrive Infusions received a permit for build-out at 4888 Town Center Pkwy.
- Planet Fitness received a permit for build-out at 651 Commerce Center Dr.
- Priority Tire received a permit for build-out at 1594 Transport Ct.
- Zaxby’s submitted plans for a new location at SR-16 and Harvest Ln. in St. Johns County.
- Sun Belt Rentals received a permit for the construction of a $1.7 million warehouse building at 2505 Imeson Rd.