ULTA BEAUTY JOINS DURBIN PARK
The Pavilion at Durbin Park has lured in another noteworthy tenant.
Ulta Beauty has been announced as an additional junior anchor tenant within the center, which has already seen several major tenants open their doors this year.
The Illinois-based cosmetics and fragrance retailer will occupy a unit near Burlington. It currently operates four Jax-area locations.
There is no estimated opening date for the new location as of yet.
JACKSONTUCKY DISTILLERY SEEKS APPROVAL
Jacksontucky Distillery submitted a conditional-use application for a new distillery operation and taproom within the current Angie’s Subs property at 1436 Beach Blvd. in Jax Beach. The property is set to be redeveloped with Angie’s and Jacksontucky as tenants along with an unnamed BBQ restaurant concept.
Jacksontucky currently operates out of a location along Shetter Ave.
- Island Girl Cigar Bar received a permit for build-out at 2294 Mayport Rd. in Atlantic Beach.
- United Therapeutics Corp. received a permit for build-out of a $9.5 million cell therapy center at 14221 Kendall Hench Cir. within Mayo Clinic’s campus.
- Degree Wellness received a permit for build-out at 4668 Town Crossing Dr. within St. Johns Town Center.
- Starbucks received a permit for the construction of a new location at 11222 Beach Blvd.
- Gilbert’s Social has closed its doors permanently as of this week.
- Multiple permits were issued for renovations at the Metro Square office park at 3563 Philips Hwy., which is currently being rebranded as San Marco East. (The complex, it’s worth noting, is not located in San Marco.)
- Locally-based technology firm Feature received a permit for build-out within the fifth floor of 100 North Laura.
- Make Beauty received a permit for build-out at 9551 Baymeadows Rd.
- Dillard’s at St. Johns Town Center received a permit for minor interior renovations.
- 3T Radiology & Research received a permit for build-out at 10618 Deerwood Park Blvd.