ST. JOHNS TOWN CENTER LOOKING TO ADD NEW PHASE
St. Johns Town Center is growing yet again.
The development group behind the mall has submitted preliminary plans for a new phase in the northeast corner of the property, near Butler Blvd. This new phase will include a movie theater, a hotel, and over 50,000 sq. ft. of additional retail and entertainment space.
No tenants for this new phase are confirmed yet. The new buildings will occupy land that was at one point set aside for a future anchor and additional shops.
It is undetermined when construction would start on the project, pending city approval.
TOMMY BAHAMA EXPANDING, ADDING BAR AT SJTC
And speaking of the Town Center, one of its retailers will soon debut an expanded storefront.
Tommy Bahama is planning to expand its presence within St. Johns Town Center.
The new store and bar are both set to open early next year.
- Foot Locker and Champs Sports both received permits for build-out within the shopping strip at 9428 Arlington Expy.
- Jax Craft Beer received a permit for build-out at 9825 San Jose Blvd.
- Circle K received a permit to construct a new 5,314 sq. ft. convenience store at 12743 Atlantic Blvd.
- La Nopalera received a permit for build-out at 725 Skymarks Dr. within River City Marketplace.
- Brooks Rehabilitation received a permit for build-out at 11705 San Jose Blvd.