RUBY BEACH BREWING RECEIVES PERMIT FOR DOWNTOWN BUILD-OUT
Ruby Beach Brewing is getting ready for its move to downtown Jax.
The Jax Beach-based brewery received a permit for $500,000 in renovations to an existing building at 228 E. Forsyth St., which it will move into once renovations are completed. The brewery was founded as Zeta Brewing Company in Jax Beach; it rebranded as Ruby Beach Brewing in 2018.
The two-story building was most recently home to record store The Letter Shop.
POKE BURRI COMING TO RIVERSIDE
Poke Burri is planning on expanding to Jacksonville with a new location in Riverside.
The eatery received a permit for build-out at 2545 Riverside Ave., within a unit that was most recently home to 7-Eleven.
The chain has seven locations nationwide, with four more on the way – including the Jax location.
- Diesel Barber Shop received a permit for build-out within Bartram Market.
- O2B Kids Daycare received a permit for construction at 165 Veterans Pkwy. in northern St. Johns County.
- Briggs Equipment received a permit to demolish an existing structure at 2525 Philips Hwy.
- Snowbird Technologies received a permit for build-out at 7749 Bayberry Rd.
- Mayo Clinic received a permit for renovations to the fifth floor of its building at 4500 San Pablo Rd. W.
- A permit was issued for the demolition of four motel buildings at 10550 Balmoral Cr. W.