PANERA BREAD AND BENTO ASIAN KITCHEN JOIN BROOKLYN PLACE
This week it was revealed that Panera Bread and Bento Asian Kitchen + Sushi will be joining Chipotle within the planned Brooklyn Place shopping strip.
The restaurants will be located along Riverside Ave. next to the existing Brooklyn Station shopping center anchored by The Fresh Market.
An additional unit remains available for lease within the project, which is expected to begin construction this year.
PERMITS ISSUED FOR TWO TOWN CENTER PROMENADE TENANTS
Town Center Promenade, one of several new shopping centers adjacent to St. Johns Town Center, is set to add two more tenants.
Firestone Complete Auto Care and Le Nails both received permits for build-out this week within the 4600 block of Tropea Way. They’ll be joined by the previously-announced 5.11 Tactical.
- Fleet Landing received a permit for construction of a new five-story, $72 million independent living
- Derby House Diner is now open in Five Points.
- Empanada Llama will open soon within the shopping center at 9965 San Jose Blvd.
- A building at 9826 San Jose Blvd. has been demolished to clear the property for future redevelopment. The building had most recently been home to an urgent care center and was originally built as Hops Grill & Brewing.
- Plans were submitted this week for Saddle Brook Landing Apartments, a six-building apartment complex at Normandy Blvd. and Bicentennial Dr.
- Sunshine Arrival Clinic received a permit for build-out at 4131 Southside Blvd.
- Chick-fil-A received a permit to renovate its existing location at River City Marketplace.
- The Healthy Bagel at University and San Jose has permanently closed its doors.
- CSX received a permit for $1.4 million in renovations to their facility at 3019 Warrington St.