PAIR OF MIXED-USE PROJECTS PROPOSED
This week, two different companies submitted plans for mixed-use developments, one on the Westside and one in northern St. Johns County.
Sleiman Enterprises submitted plans for Chaffee Square, a mixed-use development with plans showing three outparcel lots for development along with 67 single-family residential units.
In northern St. Johns, Racetrack Investors submitted plans for a mixed-use development at Race Track Rd. and Big Cypress Dr., including four residential buildings, an amenity center, a 25,000 sq. ft. commercial building, and a 5,000 sq. ft. commercial building.
FLYING COLORS ACQUIRES INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Flying Colors Group LP has purchased a four-building industrial property at 11749 New Kings Rd. for $1,025,000 in cash.
With the addition of the property’s combined 25,000 sq. ft. of warehouse and office space, Flying Colors Group now owns over 434,000 sq. ft. of industrial space in Northeast Florida. The company plans to renovate the property later this year to attract new tenants.
The sale was facilitated by Eric Bumgarner of Colliers International’s Jacksonville office, who represented both the buyer and O.E. Smith & Sons, Inc., the seller.
- Becknell Investors received a permit for $2.3 million in alterations to an existing industrial building at 12075 Pritchard Rd.
- The Bearded Pig received a permit for the construction of a new restaurant building at 1808 Kings Ave.
- Kingsley Endoscopy submitted plans for a new 14,000 sq. ft. office building along Kingsley Ave. near Doctors Lake Dr. in Orange Park.
- Carr, Riggs & Ingram received a permit for build-out at 7411 Fullerton St.
- Self Help Credit Union received a permit for construction of a new branch location at 13134 Wolf Bay Dr. near River City Marketplace.
- Ed Waters College received a permit for modifications to its existing stadium at 1859 Kings Rd., including the addition of new seating and a press box.
- Woodspring Suites received a permit for the construction of a new four-story, $6.5 million hotel at 7125 Bonneval Rd., next to the Bentley dealership that is currently under construction.
- Taco Bell received a permit for renovations to its existing location at 11270 Old St. Augustine Rd.