IMPACT CHURCH SET FOR BUILD-OUT AT REGENCY SQUARE MALL
Impact Church received a permit for interior renovations to the former Belk location at Regency Square Mall.
The church plans to build out its international headquarters within the building, which it bought a few years ago after Belk relocated further down Atlantic Boulevard. It recently sold off its existing property in the Regency area, which will be used for a charter school.
The permit is for the first phase of work, valued at $5 million.
- Dollar General received a permit for construction of a new standalone store at 3005 Post St.
- A permit was issued for the demolition of an existing structure at 1822 Bisbee St.
- Studio 6 Extended Stay Hotel received a permit for renovations to guestrooms within its hotel at 8765 Baymeadows Rd.
- Nova Southeastern University received a permit for renovations to its campus at 6675 Corporate Center Pkwy.
- Chase Bank received a permit for renovations to its existing branch location at 7301 Baymeadows Rd.
- Cady Studios received a permit for build-out at 10475 Fortune Pkwy.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s received another set of permits, totaling over $2.8 million in work, for renovations to its hospital at 4201 Belfort Rd.
- Detours will begin this weekend to allow for the long-planned demolition of the Hart Bridge elevated ramps along Bay Street.
- Mayo Clinic received a permit for the construction of a six-story, $65 million addition to its existing building at 4500 San Pablo Rd.
- Honda of the Avenues received permits for construction of a new parking deck and car wash at 11333 Philips Hwy.
- ALDI submitted plans for a 19,209 sq. ft. grocery store within Durbin Creek Crossing in northern St. Johns County.