AC HOTELS BY MARRIOTT JOINING ST. JOHNS TOWN CENTER
St. Johns Town Center has another new tenant for its fourth phase of development: AC Hotels by Marriott.
The mall submitted plans this week for a new 72,000 sq. ft. AC Hotel along Big Island Dr., with an adjacent pool area. It’ll be located directly behind Restoration Hardware’s proposed multi-story showroom.
A third tenant is still expected within the fourth phase of the mall; that third tenant is expected to be entertainment-centric.
MURRAY HILL LOFTS MOVING FORWARD
Plans were submitted for The Lofts at Murray Hill, a new 117-unit apartment complex at 840 S. Edgewood Ave.
The plans show a single multi-story building with 11,000 sq. ft. of ground-floor retail space. A former Bank of America building will be demolished to make room for the new development.
The project is being developed by Vestcor, which has been building similar complexes throughout the urban core.
Amazon submitted additional plans this week for its new distribution center at 4645 Blanding Blvd.
It also received a permit for interior improvements within its existing delivery facility at 11084 Cabot Commerce Cr.
- A permit was issued for the construction of a new 122-room Woodspring Suites hotel at 11250 Lamb Tail Ln. near I-295.
- Baptist Health received a permit for tenant improvements within its cancer treatment center at 14546 Old St. Augustine Rd.
- Caliber Collision submitted plans for a new 18,625 sq. ft. location at 910 Blanding Blvd. in Orange Park.
- Mayo Clinic received a permit for interior renovations on the fourth floor of the Davis Building at 4500 San Pablo Rd. S.
- Darby’s Dungeon received a permit for build-out at 14185 Beach Blvd.
- A permit was issued for build-out of an Armed Forces Recruitment Center at 9400 Atlantic Blvd.
- Hylant received a permit for build-out at 5210 Belfort Rd.
- Florida Blue received a permit for the construction of its planned $12 million parking garage at 800 Forest St.
- Coastal Moving & Storage received a permit for the construction of a new $2.2 million building at 2625 Imeson Rd.
- Plans were submitted for a 94-lot single-family residential development off of Nocatee Village Dr. in Nocatee.