HABIJAX TO BUILD TINY HOMES IN HYDE PARK
Habitat for Humanity of Jacksonville (HabiJax) is planning a new tiny home community in the Hyde Park area.
The company submitted plans for a 50-home community on 5.67 acres at the northwest intersection of Wiley Rd. and Navaho Ave. near I-295. In addition to the 50 tiny homes, plans show 4 courtyards as well as a proposed 2,200 sq. ft. community center.
A small existing building on the property would be demolished to make room for the project.
MARAH BREWING CO. & SAFE HARBOR CLOSE IN RIVERSIDE
Marah Brewing Co. in Riverside, which also housed Safe Harbor Seafood‘s Riverside kitchen, has closed permanently.
The closure will not affect Safe Harbor’s other locations.
- Jacksonville Arts and Music School received a permit for renovations to its existing building at 3315 N. Liberty St.
- Mr. David’s Flooring received a permit for build-out at 5343 Bowden Rd.
- Chop Barbershop received a permit for build-out at 50 Riverside Ave. within Brooklyn Place.
- AutoQuotes received a permit for build-out at 8800 W. Baymeadows Way.
- On Ideas received a permit for build-out within the Raymond James building at 245 Riverside Ave. The agency currently operates within the Dyal-Upchurch building downtown.
- Jacksonville Independent Living LLC submitted plans for Amare Vita Independent Living, a 227,000 sq. ft. independent-living facility at 10660 Validus Dr.