AUTOBAHN SPEEDWAY ADDING AMENITIES
Autobahn Indoor Speedway received a permit for $1.2 million in planned renovations.
As part of the renovation work, the company will be adding a full-service restaurant and bar to their offerings within their location at 6601 Executive Park Ct. N. Improvements will also be made to the venue’s bathrooms as well as the race tracks themselves.
TWO LOCAL RESTAURANTS SHUTTING DOWN
This week brought the news that two local favorites would close their doors permanently.
- India’s Restaurant on Baymeadows Rd. will close permanently as of July 28.
- Paddy’s Brick Oven Pizza on San Jose Blvd. will close permanently as of August 3.
Black Sheep Restaurant is also leaving its location within Intuition Ale Works – but it will be replaced by Mojo’s BBQ as the brewery’s kitchen affiliation effective August 6.
SPROUTS TO ADD SECOND LOCATION
Sprouts Farmers Market received a permit to build a new grocery store at 12675 Beach Blvd.
The location is right near the Tamaya master-planned community near Beach and Kernan
- Plans submitted for a new Cinemark theater at Atlantic North (Atlantic and Kernan) shows a 55,663 sq. ft. movie theater building as well as an
outparcelfor future development behind it.
- America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses received a permit for build-out at 14021 Lunar Dr. near River City Marketplace.
- ROSS Dress for Less received a permit for build-out at 11250 Old St. Augustine Rd.
- Celebration Church submitted plans for a new 52,000 sq. ft.
buildingat Collins Rd. and Roosevelt Blvd.
- Ice Capade Frozen Treats received a permit for build-out at 1833 Pearl St. N.