LAST UPDATE: April 23, 2018
There’s a whole lot of development going on around the St. Johns Town Center these days.
Late last year, the thriving outdoor mall added Topgolf to its collection of businesses and it was an instant hit. This year, it will grow even further with the addition of The Crossing, The Strand, and Town Center Promenade on large stretches of undeveloped land along Town Center Parkway.
It’ll be the biggest addition to the Town Center since the round of development that brought high-end department store Nordstrom and its wing to the mall.
The projects have drawn a lot of interest as they each feature several businesses that are completely new to the Jacksonville market.
There have been so many new stores and restaurants announced that it’s gotten hard to keep track of, so we’ve created a list of all of the new additions coming to the Town Center in 2017. We’ll keep updating it as more tenants get announced.
(* indicates a new-to-market business)
(bold indicates the store is now open)
- 2nd & Charles*
- Best Buy (moved from across the street)
- CareNow Urgent Care*
- Chase Bank (moved from across the street)
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen*
- Chuy’s Tex-Mex*
- Domu Ramen Bar*
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill*
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse*
- Grub Burger Bar*
- Hobby Lobby
- Hyatt Place
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Mission BBQ
- Pediatric Associates
- PGA Tour Superstore*
- TD Ameritrade
- The Art of Nails
- Yogurt Mountain
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
- Scrubbles 3 Minute Express Wash*
Town Center Promenade
- Aspen Dental
- Blaze Pizza
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
- Mattress Firm
- Newk’s Eatery
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews*
- Starbucks Coffee
- Taco Bell
- Texas de Brazil*
- Texas Roadhouse
- Tire Kingdom
- Tru by Hilton*
(NOTE: Piada Italian Street Food was originally announced as a future tenant, but pulled out of the project.)
- The long-anticipated IKEA location in Jacksonville recently opened down the street at the I-295/Gate Parkway intersection.
- Apple moved to a bigger storefront between Tory Burch and Tesla’s new showroom earlier this year.
- Both developments are expected to have accompanying apartment complexes. Ravella at Town Center is planned for The Strand, while The Jaxon is planned for the Town Center Promenade.
- Unfortunately, none of this new development will bring us a Town Center parking garage. The garage going up near The Strand is for one of the apartment complexes.