VYSTAR CREDIT UNION TO MOVE DOWNTOWN
VyStar Credit Union announced via press release its plans to purchase the SunTrust Tower building downtown and move its operations there.
The move would be finalized once SunTrust’s lease expires next year, at which point it’ll become the VyStar Tower.
VyStar will be moving from its current headquarters at 4949 Blanding Blvd.; the press release didn’t indicate what will be done with that building after the move.
PLANS SUBMITTED FOR ABC AT TOWN CENTER
Plans submitted for ABC Fine Wine & Spirits at The Crossing at Town Center show a two-story, 13,462 square foot building that includes space for a second tenant. The second tenant’s space appears to include a drive-thru element.
It’ll join Wawa, PDQ, and Scrubbles Express Wash in The Crossing.
MILLER’S TO THE AVENUES
The former Buca di Beppo location next to The Avenues will be torn down and replaced with a new Miller’s Ale House location, according to Jax Daily Record.
- Rec Room, the new arcade bar concept coming to Five Points, received a permit for build-out at 1049 Park St.
- Plans submitted for The East Gallery in Jax Beach show a 5,500 square foot restaurant building at 502 1st St. N.
- A permit was issued for the demolition of an existing building at 1444 Home St. in San Marco in preparation for the construction of a new apartment complex.
- Champion Brands received a permit for the construction of a new 36,000 square foot office building at 5520 Florida Mining Blvd. S.
- True Food Kitchen received a permit for build-out at 5295 Big Island Dr.
Have you seen any new construction around town that you’re curious about? Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll tell you what’s going on!