PAVILION AT DURBIN PARK
Earlier this week, Gatlin Development revealed many of the tenants for its upcoming Pavilion at Durbin Park development.
Tenants include Walmart, The Home Depot, Petco, Keke’s Breakfast Café, Kazu Japanese Restaurant and more.
Pavilion at Durbin Park is the first phase of the larger Durbin Park town center project, which will ultimately include three major anchors, multiple hotels and theaters, and a Bass Pro Shop. The shopping mall, when complete, is expected to be double the size of St. Johns Town Center.
Tenants for over 100,000 square feet of remaining retail space in Phase 1 are still being negotiated.
- Home décor store Z Gallerie received a permit for build-out at 4663 River City Dr. at the St. Johns Town Center.
- Arby’s at 5660 Beach Blvd. will undergo a renovation to bring it in line with the chain’s newer store models.
- Community First Credit Union received a permit for build-out of a branch location at 9690 Applecross Rd.
- Hertz received a permit for interior renovations to its location at 50 N. Laura St.
- Fields Jaguar Land Rover at 11211 Atlantic Blvd. plans to add a 31,000 square foot building adjacent to its existing dealership.
- Bistro Aix will reopen on February 8, following a lengthy recovery from damage done by Hurricane Irma.