URBAN AIR ADVENTURE PARK COMING NEAR AVENUES
Urban Air Adventure Park received a permit for build-out at 9950 Southside Blvd. It’ll take over a spot formerly occupied by RH Outlet, and before that, Sports Authority.
The venue is a trampoline park with laser tag and many other fun activities geared toward kids. It adds to the growing market of trampoline parks in Jax, with others concentrated further north in the Regency area.
- Starbucks Coffee submitted plans for a new location at 11240 Beach Blvd. near I-295.
- JEA received a permit to construct a 14,000 sq. ft. building at their existing Buckman water reclamation facility site at a cost of $3.5 million.
- Mary Kay received a permit for build-out at 8789 San Jose Blvd.
- Plans were submitted for UF Health Wellness Center at Wildlight in Nassau County. Those plans show a 36,446 sq. ft. building, as well as 15,000 sq. ft. of future expansion space.
- Mimi Nails received a permit for build-out within the Julington Marketplace at 4125 Race Track Rd.
- Hagan Ace of Yulee submitted plans to build a new, 19,000+ sq. ft. Ace Hardware location with a 10,200 sq. ft. garden center at A1A and Miner Rd.
- Posting House Pub received a permit related to its build-out at 2018 Hendricks Ave.