VISTA BROOKLYN PROJECT RECEIVES PERMIT
After a few years of planning, the Vista Brooklyn project at 200 Riverside Ave. is set to begin construction soon.
The $55 million project received a permit for construction from the city on Friday. It’s set to feature over 300 multifamily apartment units along with 13,000 square feet of ground-floor retail.
It’s being developed by NAI Hallmark Partners and Bristol Development Group, the same team that was behind the adjacent 220 Riverside apartment building.
Construction is set to begin in the next month or so. It’ll add to what’s becoming a significant multifamily residential area in the Brooklyn neighborhood.
OLD COURTHOUSE, CITY HALL ANNEX PERMITTED FOR DEMOLITION
A set of permits were issued to Environmental Holdings Group, LLC, for the demolition of the former county courthouse and city hall annex buildings at 220 and 330 E. Bay St.
The site is being cleared for potential future use as the site for a new downtown convention center.
- Plans for Edley’s Bar-B-Q show a 152-seat restaurant with an outdoor patio at the corner of Roosevelt and Ortega Blvds.
- Mack’s Tenders received a permit for build-out in the Bay95 shopping center at 8738 Baymeadows Rd. E.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse received a permit for interior renovations within its location at 1201 Riverplace Blvd.
- Outback Steakhouse received a permit for interior renovations at 9773 San Jose Blvd. The location received major exterior upgrades a couple of years ago.
- Baptist Health received a permit for the construction of a new medical office building at 4844 Deer Lake Dr. W. Crabtree Construction Co. is the listed contractor.
- The city’s planning commission is reviewing plans for a new McDonald’s location at Duval Station Rd. and Lady Lake Rd.