MOSH SET FOR BIG UPGRADES
Museum of Science and History (MOSH) is planning an $80 million expansion to their existing building at 1025 Museum Cir.
The renovations would involve expanding the facility from 77,000 sq. ft. to 120,000 sq. ft. as well as reorienting its entrance to face Friendship Fountain and the river. The changes will double the number of annual visitors that the museum can support.
Also included will be rooftop event space, a café, and new interactive exhibition areas.
The museum has launched a campaign to raise up to $20 million in community support. Learn more at http://themosh.org/mosh2-0/.
- Carter’s / Oshkosh B’Gosh will open a new location soon within the shopping center at 11111 San Jose Blvd.
- VyStar Credit Union received a permit to construct a new branch location at 13680 Old St. Augustine Rd.
- Panera Bread received a permit for interior renovations within its location at 4403 Roosevelt Blvd.
- Dollar Tree received a permit for its build-out at The Pavilion at Durbin Park.
- Medical cannabis dispensary Harvest received a permit for build-out at 10095 Beach Blvd.
- The McDonald’s location within Walmart at 8808 Beach Blvd. will be remodeled.
WingStopreceived a permit for build-out within Regency Pointe Shopping Center at 9416 Arlington Expy.
- Lush received permits to renovate its locations at The Avenues and St. Johns Town Center.