LONNIE MILLER PARK SET FOR MAJOR UPGRADES
The city is planning a major addition to Lonnie Miller Park off of Moncrief Rd.
The plans include several basketball courts, soccer fields, baseball diamonds, and tennis courts, as well as a track and larger multi-purpose field, a lengthy walking trail, and expanded parking including bicycle spaces.
The project will be completed in phases – no word on the official timeline yet.
JASMYN BUILDING OUT YOUTH CENTER IN RIVERSIDE
Local LGBTQ+ support organization JASMYN received a permit to renovate the building at 651 Chelsea St. into a new youth safety resource center. Breaking Ground Contracting is the listed contractor for the project.
Stay tuned for more on this development next week.
- Lucky’s Market is set for build-out at 8380 Merchants Way in Oakleaf Town Center. Snyder General Construction is the listed contractor.
- White Magnolia Bridal Boutique received a permit for build-out at 1555 San Marco Blvd.
- RaceTrac will build a new eight-pump gas station with a 5,400 sq. ft. convenience store at 9250 Merrill Rd. The company purchased the land from Buck & Buck, Inc.; Colliers International Northeast Florida represented RaceTrac in the transaction.
- McDonald’s received a permit to rebuild its location at 11682 San Jose Blvd.
- Convenience store Travel Traders received a permit for build-out within Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa at 1000 PGA Tour Blvd. in Ponte Vedra.