THE BREAD & BOARD TO DEBUT TOWN CENTER NORTH LOCATION
The Bread & Board is ready to debut its new location at Town Center North.
The new restaurant at 4413 Town Center Pkwy. will open on Tuesday, May 26. It will be serving via curbside pickup and delivery within a five-mile radius for now, given the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. Once its dining room is open, the restaurant will seat up to 125.
The Bread & Board says it hopes to open for in-house dining around the beginning of next month, at which point it will adhere to CDC guidelines on restaurant openings.
The Town Center North location is the second for The Bread & Board; its first location is in the Five Points district of Riverside. Its third location, Bread & Board Provisions, will open in downtown Jax later this year.
- Multiple permits were issued for retail buildings at Shoppes of Rivertown, a commercial center within the Rivertown master-planned community in northern St. Johns County. The center will be anchored by Publix.
- Daily’s submitted plans for a new gas station and convenience store at 12227 San Jose Blvd.
- MICJax Realty Services submitted plans for a warehouse complex at 10149 103rd St. Those plans show five warehouse buildings ranging from 6,000 to 25,000 sq. ft. in size, along with a retention pond.
- Avondale Animal Hospital received a permit for renovations to its existing building at 1502 Dancy St.
- The city received a permit to remove, replace, and extend the safety netting at Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville.
- Primrose at Nocatee submitted plans for a 5,420 sq. ft. addition to its existing building within Nocatee.
- RaceTrac received multiple permits in relation to its future gas station and convenience store at 11585 Atlantic Blvd. within the Atlantic North development.
- Plans were submitted for San Jose Apartments, a proposed 109,500 sq. ft. apartment complex building at San Jose Blvd. and Mandarin Meadows Dr.
- Tepeyolot Cerveceria received a permit for build-out at 2130 Kings Ave.
- A permit was issued for the demolition of an existing building at 8383 Ramona Blvd. W.