SPARTINA 449 COMING TO SJTC
Spartina 449 received a permit for build-out within St. Johns Town Center.
The Hilton Head Island, SC-based specialty retailer carries women’s apparel, handbags, jewelry, and accessories. This will be its first entry into both the Jacksonville market and the state of Florida as a whole.
It will replace the Marcus Lemonis-backed Marcus within the main stretch of the mall.
VILLAGE BREAD CAFE ADDS SECOND LOCATION
Village Bread Cafe has opened a new location within Riverplace Tower, in space most recently occupied by 5 Loaves 2 Fish Cafe.
It replaces their recently-closed location in Mandarin, as well as a previous location across the river within The Jacksonville Landing.
- Residence Inn by Marriott received a permit to build a new 7-story hotel at 4905 San Pablo Rd. near Mayo Clinic.
- Non-alcoholic bar Wildcrafters received a permit for build-out at 2105 Park St.
- Wayfair received a permit to build out its office space within their 1.2 million sq. ft. warehouse building at 13483 103rd St. at a cost of $5 million.
- Taco Bell received a permit to renovate its location at 11646 San Jose Blvd.
- CareSpot Urgent Care received a permit for build-out at 151 Pine Lake Dr. within Nocatee Town Center.
- Honda of the Avenues submitted plans to add a 3-story parking deck and a car wash to its existing campus along Philips Hwy.