PLANS SUBMITTED FOR SHOPPES AT RIVERTOWN
Plans were submitted for Shoppes at RiverTown,
Those plans show a 55,000 sq. ft. grocery store anchor and 10,800 additional sq. ft. of retail space, along with three 5,000 sq. ft. outparcels designated for future commercial buildings.
The shopping center will complement the adjacent RiverTown master-planned community.
DETAILS ON GATE PKWY / BURNT MILL RD PROJECT
Plans submitted for the future commercial development at Gate Pkwy. and Burnt Mill Rd. show a 4-story, 120,000 sq. ft. self-storage building and three 2-story buildings totaling 120,000 sq. ft. of retail and office space.
The project had been previously announced last year but has now begun the formal approval process.
MORE PERMITS ISSUED AT DURBIN PARK
Three more future tenants of The Pavilion at Durbin Park received permits for build-out: Face & Stone Massage & Facial Spa, Tropical Smoothie, and Your Pie.
EARLY LEARNING CENTER AT
Diocese of St. Augustine submitted plans to build an Early Learning Center at Wildlight in Nassau County.
Plans show a one-story, 16,700 sq. ft. early learning center building, along with space designated for a future school building, soccer field, and baseball diamond.
- The Happy Grilled Cheese plans to open a second location at 9965 San Jose Blvd., according to Jax Restaurant Reviews.
- Goodwill will build a new $2.5 million location at 6046 Wesconnett Blvd.
- The Jungle Bowl received a permit for build-out at 731 Duval Station Rd.
- Body Lab Gym received a permit for build-out at 1510 Hendricks Ave.
- AV Homes, Inc. submitted plans for Annie’s Walk, a 92-unit townhome community at Airport Center Rd. and Gillespie Ave.
- Core Surf Shop is holding a store-closing sale in its space within the food court at The Avenues.
- Flooring America plans to build a new 9,000 sq. ft. location along San Jose Blvd. between Loretto Rd. and Marbon Rd.
- That Awesome Nutrition received a permit for build-out at 8595 Beach Blvd.