PRESIDIUM AT TOWN CENTER RECEIVES PERMITS
Several permits were issued this week for the construction of Presidium at Town Center, a 10-building, 370
The complex is being built on land sold by Jacksonville Transportation Authority; it’s been referred to in city documents as JTA Apartments.
LandSouth Construction LLC is the developer on the project.
DEMO WORK BEGINS AT HISTORIC FED BUILDING
A permit was issued for $125,000 of interior demolition work within the historic Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta building at 424 N. Hogan St.
The building was purchased last year by TBSOP LLC, a company associated with Kansas City, MO-based Homkor Companies. No announcement has been made yet in regards to the intentions for the historic building.
- Plans were submitted for a 4-story, 122-room Woodspring Suites hotel next to I-295 between Baymeadows Rd. E. and R.G. Skinner Pkwy. Those plans also show four other parcels marked for future development.
- A permit was issued for the demolition of McDonald’s at 5801 Beach Blvd. A new McDonald’s will be built there as part of the planned Boulevard Crossing development.
- Sleiman Enterprises submitted plans for Crossings at Wildlight, a grocer-anchored shopping center at A1A and William Burgess Blvd. near Wildlight in Nassau County.
- Out of Love LLC received a permit to convert an old warehouse building at 546 N. Myrtle Ave. into an indoor soccer field.
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid received a permit for renovations within its offices at 126 W. Adams St.
- A permit was issued for the construction of the previously-announced Bentley, Maserati, and Alfa Romeo dealership at 7137 Bonneval Rd.
- Salsas Mexican Restaurant received a permit for build-out at 13121 City Center Blvd. within River City Marketplace.
- Forever Vets Animal Hospital received a permit for build-out of a veterinary clinic within Kanine Social at 580 College St.