RENOVATIONS AT PONTE VEDRA INN & CLUB
Ponte Vedra Inn & Club announced plans for an $8 million restoration of its historic Ocean Course golf course.
The course, which opened in 1928 as the club’s central attraction, will be closed for one year beginning in August. The renovation project is led by course designer Bobby Weed.
The club has committed nearly $40 million for upgrades and modernization of the resort, including a new 41-room Ocean House facility set to open next summer.
The club’s Lagoon Course will remain open during the Ocean Course renovations.
- Wood Salon received a permit for build-out within the shopping center at 12740 Atlantic Blvd.
- First Coast Women’s Service Center received a permit to construct a new building at 404 Owens Rd.
- Burger King received a permit for construction of a new location at 6757 Dunn Ave.
- Diesel Barbershop received a permit for build-out at 5016 Gate Pkwy. within Gateway Village at Town Center.
- Comfort Inn & Suites received a permit to build a new, 4-story hotel at 8001 Parramore Rd.
- Mayo Clinic received a permit to demolish an existing hotel building at 4420 Mary Brigh Dr.
- Swarovski received a permit to remodel its existing location within St. Johns Town Center.
- Circle K submitted plans for a new gas station and convenience store at the corner of Race Track Rd. and St. Johns Pkwy. in St. Johns County.
- Sysco International Foods Group is planning an $11 million expansion of their campus at 3100 Hilton St.
- Jacksonville Country Day School received a permit for $3.3 million interior renovations.
- Permits were issued for the construction of Publix GreenWise at 250 Pine Lake Dr. within Nocatee Town Center.
- 20West Cafe at 20 W. Adams St. in downtown Jax has closed its doors permanently.
- Salsas Mexican Restaurant received a permit for its build-out within The Pavilion at Durbin Park.
- CVS Pharmacy received a permit for the construction of its new location at Monument and McCormick roads, next to the new Wawa and Starbucks at that intersection.
- Medical cannabis dispensary Columbia Care received a permit for build-out within the former Streetside Kitchen & Bar location at 4332 University Blvd. S.
- Whole Foods Market received a permit for interior renovations at 10601 San Jose Blvd.