PETERBROOKE CHOCOLATIER REJOINING LIFE OF THE SOUTH BUILDING
Peterbrooke Chocolatier received a permit for build-out within the former Life of the South building at 100 W. Bay St.
The local chocolate shop chain had moved temporarily into the VyStar Tower while VyStar Credit Union renovated the other building to serve as part of its new downtown campus.
The shop will return to its original unit; it will soon be joined on the ground floor of the building by Bread & Board Provisions.
HELLO SMOOTH TO BARTRAM MARKET
Hello Smooth has signed on to join the Bartram Market commercial development in northern St. Johns County.
The laser hair removal studio received a permit for build-out at 155 Bartram Market Dr. It will join Publix, Wendy’s, Wawa, and several other announced tenants.
- Peloton received a permit for build-out at 4813 River City Dr. within St. Johns Town Center.
- Several permits were issued for construction and renovations at Roosevelt Square on Roosevelt Blvd.; the shopping center is being converted into Ortega Park, a mixed-use commercial center.
- Gate Express Car Wash submitted plans for a new automated carwash facility at Baymeadows Rd. and Old Kings Rd., at the site of a former SunTrust Bank location.
- Venus Fashion received multiple permits for renovations to its existing property at 11711 Marco Beach Dr.
- J-Tech Institute received a permit for build-out at 8813 Western Way.
- Curaleaf received a permit for build-out within the former Bob Ham Eyewear building at 9760 San Jose Blvd.
- goPuff received a permit for build-out at 1240 Walnut St.
- Perdue Office Interiors received a permit for renovations to its existing building at 5 W. Forsyth St.
- Speedway LLC submitted plans for Hunter’s Run, a 304-unit multifamily apartment complex
- US Express received a permit for renovations to its existing building at 9523 E. Florida Mining Blvd.
- Concentra received a permit for construction of a new shell building at 1524 Normandy Village Pkwy.
- Publix received a permit for renovations to its existing store at 2845 CR-210 W. in northern St. Johns County.
- Golden Ox Liquors received a permit for build-out at 132 Everest Ln. in northern St. Johns County.
- AT&T received a permit for interior renovations at 2096 Dennis St.