PAIR OF CAR DEALERSHIPS MOVING FORWARD
Two future local dealerships are moving forward on their plans for build-out.
Miami Automotive Retail submitted plans this week for the future Bentley of Jacksonville dealership.
The dealership will be located along Bonneval Rd. near the Butler/I-95 interchange, with plans showing one main building as well as a smaller service building.
And down in St. Johns County, Bozard Ford Co. submitted plans for the construction of its new Bozard Lincoln dealership at the former site of Gander Mountain near the St. Augustine outlet malls.
Plans show the 66,000+ sq. ft.
DUNKIN NEARING CONSTRUCTION AT BARTRAM MARKET
Dunkin’ Donuts submitted plans for the construction of its new, 2,500 sq. ft. location within the Bartram Market shopping center.
Bartram Market is a 38-acre commercial center located directly across Race Track Rd. from The Pavilion at Durbin Park. Dunkin will be joined in the center by Wawa, Wendy’s, and Publix, with several other tenants left to be announced.
DURBIN PARK UPDATES
Oh, and speaking of Durbin Park: two more permits came through for the outdoor shopping center this week.
One is for the construction of
- Noah’s Event Venue submitted plans for its future location within Southside Quarter. Those plans show a 4,900 sq. ft. building at 11545 Village Crossing Dr.
- Plans were submitted for the first phase of St. Marks Industrial Park, a three-building, 42,000+ sq. ft. office park along International Golf Pkwy. in St. Johns County.
- Doggy Daycare received a permit for build-out at 5612 San Jose Blvd.
- Tommy Bahama’s received a permit to remodel its location at St. Johns Town Center.
- The new building being constructed at 5417 Ortega Blvd. will be home to Rittenberg Dental.
- The former Cookie Dough Bliss franchise location at 7643 Gate Pkwy. has dropped its franchise affiliation and rebranded as Doughsserts.
- Clay Eye Physicians & Surgeons submitted plans to add over 3,000 sq. ft. to its existing building at 11790 San Jose Blvd.
- Family Dollar received a permit for construction at 4594 Sunbeam Rd.