NOCATEE’S HEALTH VILLAGES PROGRESS
The new healthcare facilities from Baptist Health and Flagler Hospital in Nocatee are beginning to take shape.
Several permits were issued in relation to the projects recently, including build-out permits for Brooks Rehab, YMCA, Healthy Living, and Morrison’s Café. Flagler Hospital also received a permit for its own build-out at 351 Town Plaza Ave.
RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS PERMITTED
A few different residential projects were given the go-ahead to move forward this week.
Summit Contracting Group received a permit for the construction of a new 8-story, 184-unit multifamily residential building at 959 Prudential Dr.
Several permits were issued for Stanmore Wells Creek, a 280-unit multifamily apartment complex at 11723 Wells Creek Pkwy. The development is located at the former site of Masterfit Golf.
And W.R. Howell Company submitted plans for Sandler Oaks, a new 165-lot residential subdivision at Old Middleburg Rd. and Sandler Rd.
- Fancy Sushi received a permit for build-out at 11957 Atlantic Blvd.
- Regency Charter Property LLC received a permit for the construction of a new charter school at 1211 Lee Rd.
- Bartram Academy submitted plans for a new 14,133 sq. ft. building at West Town Pl. and WGV Blvd. near World Golf Village.
- A permit was issued for interior demolition within an existing structure at 624 Lomax St.
- Family Dollar received a permit to expand into a unit adjacent to its existing location at 5935 University Blvd. W.
- Baptist South received multiple permits, totaling just over $4 million in work, for renovations to the 7th floor of its existing building at 14550 Old St. Augustine Rd.
- Skillstorm received a permit for build-out at 10151 Deerwood Park Blvd.
- Gate Express Car Wash received a permit for construction of a new automated carwash facility at 8215 Old Middleburg Rd. S.
- Culver’s received a permit for construction of a new restaurant location at 7923 Parramore Rd.
- Really Good Beer Stop and Ben & Jerry’s received permits for build-out in Nocatee Town Center.
- Bonchon received a permit for build-out at 475 Durbin Pavilion Dr. within The Pavilion at Durbin Park.
- Publix received permits to renovate two of its existing local stores: one at 2750 Race Track Rd. in Fruit Cove, and one at 1100 Dunn Ave.
- Wendy’s received a permit for interior renovations to its existing location at 2754 Race Track Rd. in Fruit Cove.