MORE TENANTS NAMED AT BARTRAM MARKET
Eastland Partners has revealed several additional tenants set to join the Bartram Market retail center in northern St. Johns County.
China Wok, Dep Nails & Spa, Fancy Sushi, and Forever Vets Animal Hospital will join the shopping center, which is currently under construction and is located across from The Pavilion at Durbin Park along Race Track Rd.
These tenants will join the list of previously-announced ones, including Publix, Aspen Dental, Dunkin’, Jacksonville Pediatric Associates, Wawa, and Wendy’s.
BROOKLYN PLACE MOVES FORWARD
Brooklyn Place received a permit related to its build-out.
The extension of Brooklyn Station is set to feature Panera Bread, Chipotle Mexican Grill, and Bento Sushi, along with one other tenant yet to be named.
Site work has already begun at 50 Riverside Ave. in preparation for construction.
LEMONSTREET BREWING CO. NOW OPEN
Jacksonville has added yet another brewery to its growing collection.
- Jax-based financial technology company Finxact received a permit for build-out of office space on the 25th floor of Riverplace Tower at 1301 Riverplace Blvd.
- A permit was issued for demolition work at 3562 St. Johns Ave. Southern Grounds Coffee plans to open its third area location at this property.
- Burlington is now open at The Pavilion at Durbin Park.
- Trulieve opened its second area location this week at 102 6th Ave. in Jax Beach.
- Bee Street Investors received permits to demolish existing buildings at 1853 and 1877 Kings Ave. to make way for a new self-storage building.
- A permit was issued for the construction of a new McDonald’s at 5689 Beach Blvd. as part of the Boulevard Crossing development.
- T-Mobile received a permit for build-out at 9671 Argyle Forest Blvd.
- RCBF Properties submitted plans for a
n83-home subdivision off of Hood Rd.
- O2B Kids received a permit for build-out at 11217 San Jose Blvd.