BAPTIST HEALTH, ASCENSION ST. VINCENT’S, UF HEALTH PLAN RENOVATIONS
Three of the city’s major hospital networks are set to renovate their existing facilities.
Baptist Health received two permits for work on its building at 1301 Palm Ave., combining for over $6 million in improvements to the seventh floor as well as the creation of a new urology and colorectal suite.
It also submitted plans to extend the parking lot at its Dupont Center office complex on the Southbank.
St. Vincent’s Ascension received a permit for $22 million in renovations to its hospital campus at 4201 Belfort Rd.
And UF Health received a permit for a 1,660 sq. ft. addition to its existing building at 655 W. 8th St. to be used as MRI lab space.
- Heartland Dental received a permit for build-out at 8324 Merchants Wy.
- Roberts Laundromat received a permit for build-out at 9726 Old St. Augustine Rd.
- Pet Paradise submitted plans for a new pet resort at 463393 SR 200 in Nassau County.
- The city submitted plans for Mayport Community Center, a two-story, 8,017 square foot building along Ocean St. in Mayport.
- Boiling 99 received a permit for build-out at 9802 Baymeadows Rd.
- Domino’s received a permit for build-out at 2440 Mayport Rd.
- Crossfit Ferrum submitted plans for a new 7,800 sq. ft. building at 14801 Mandarin Rd.
- San Jose Academy received a permit related to the construction of a new two-story building at its existing campus at 4072 Sunbeam Rd.