For the entire month of December, Building Up Jax is presented to you by Opendoor, the new way to sell your home online.
INNOVATION PARK ADDS TWO TENANTS
Innovation Park has added two new tenants.
The Southside office park, which recently underwent over $2.5 million in upgrades, will be at 85% occupancy with the addition of Paycor and the Army Corps of Engineers.
Paycor, a payroll software company, is taking over 33,696 sq. ft., while the Army Corps of Engineers will use 5,659 sq. ft. They join Verizon, Genpact, Intuition LLC, and TMC Transportation among the park’s tenants.
Chuck Diebel, Matt Entriken, Wade Powers, and Bob Selton of Colliers International Northeast Florida represented the landlord, SUS Holdings, LLC, and is the leasing agent for the remaining 42,000+ sq. ft. available.
M SHACK CLOSING RIVERSIDE LOCATION
M Shack is closing its Riverside location as of today.
The closure will not affect any of the chain’s other locations. Its now-former unit at 1012 Margaret St. is set to be taken over by Another Broken Egg Cafe. It will be the third area location for the Orlando-based breakfast eatery.
- Cookie Cutters Haircuts for Kids received a permit for build-out at 8324 Merchants Wy.
- Several permits were issued in relation to ongoing renovations at Valencia Way Apartments, formerly known as Eureka Gardens.
- UPS received a permit for $8.6 million in renovations and expansion at 4420 Imeson Rd.
- Yi Liu Hot Pot, BBQ, & Sushi received a permit for build-out at 12777 Atlantic Blvd.
- Arby’s received a permit for renovations to its existing restaurant at 2501 Mayport Rd.
- Baer’s Furniture received a permit for the construction of a new, $7.6 million furniture store at 7760 Gate Pkwy.
- Coleman Tally LLP received a permit for build-out within the Wells Fargo Center in downtown Jax.
- Blue Bamboo Restaurant received a permit in relation to the build-out of its new location at 10110 San Jose Blvd.
- Pink Salt Restaurant plans to open soon within the former Gubbios Italian Restaurant unit at 5111 Baymeadows Rd.