GREENWISE MARKET, OTHERS JOINING NOCATEE TOWN CENTER
Four new tenants are coming to Nocatee Town Center, including a Publix GreenWise Market, according to a post on the Nocatee community blog.
The new shopping strip, which is part of the center’s second phase, will be anchored by GreenWise Market, Publix’s organic grocery spinoff. It’ll be joined by First Watch, Clean Juice, and Sherwin-Williams. It’ll be located at Crosswater Pkwy. and Nocatee Village Dr.
Site plans on Skinner Bros. Realty’s website show that at least two spaces are still up for lease, along with three others that are leased but not yet announced.
The GreenWise-anchored strip is just part of larger plans for the town center’s second phase. Site plans show at least three other future multi-tenant retail buildings, as well as a proposed park/green space along an adjacent pond.
DALTON AGENCY DEBUTS “THE SIDEBAR”
Dalton Agency is celebrating the opening of The Sidebar, a 2,000 sq. ft. private event venue within a unit in their building that was formerly occupied by Subway.
The event space can hold 50 people and features a full catering kitchen. It’s part of Dalton’s 67-year-old building at 140 W. Monroe St.; the building was originally built next to Hemming Park as Morrison’s Cafeteria.
You can learn more at sidebarjax.com.
TWO NEW PERMITS AT OAKLEAF TOWN CENTER
Gator’s Dockside received a permit for the construction of a new 7,500 sq. ft. restaurant building at 8316 Merchants Way within Oakleaf Town Center.
And at the corner of Merchants Way and Cherry Ridge Dr., Sleiman Enterprises submitted plans for a 16,000+ sq. ft.
- Brick & Beam received a permit to build out the first floor of the historic 1st and Main building at 1101 N. Main St.
- Gate Express Carwash submitted plans to build a location at CR-210 W and St. Johns Forest Blvd. in St. Johns County.
- RaceTrac received a permit to demolish an existing building at 8715 Baymeadows Rd. in preparation for a new gas station to be built there.
- Daily’s received a permit to construct a new location at 4966 Kernan Blvd. S.
- VyStar Credit Union received a permit for the demolition of an existing structure at 2890 University Blvd. W. The bank intends to build a new branch location at the site.
- Burlington received a permit for build-out at 13075 City Square Dr. within River City Marketplace.
- Taqueria Cinco received a permit related to its build-out at 809 Lomax St.
- T-Mobile received a permit for build-out at The Pavilion at Durbin Park.