FIONN MACCOOL’S FAREWELL AT THE LANDING
Longtime Jacksonville Landing tenant Fionn MacCool’s Irish Pub & Restaurant will close permanently after tonight.
The restaurant announced their farewell party on Facebook late last week and will close out their tenure at the Landing tonight with live music until midnight and green beer specials.
Their other location near Ponte Vedra and Nocatee will be unaffected. It’s currently unknown whether the restaurant intends to reopen in another downtown location.
UPDATES FROM THE TOWN CENTER AREA
Things are busy as ever out near the Town Center.
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits received a permit to begin construction on their future store at The Crossing at Town Center. ABC was the last of the originally-announced tenants for The Crossing that had yet to be developed.
McDonald’s received a permit to renovate its existing location inside the Town Center itself. McDonald’s was one of the mall’s original tenants.
And finally, down the street on Gate Pkwy., Insight Global LLC was permitted for its second-floor build-out at the Town Center One office building.
- Tequesta, FL-based juice bar 3 Natives received a permit for build-out at 11362 San Jose Blvd.
- Baptist Health received a permit to renovate the entire fourth floor of the MD Anderson Cancer Center at 1301 Palm Ave.
- Pure Barre received a permit for build-out at 1615 Hendricks Ave. in San Marco.
- Burlington received a permit related to its remodel/down-sizing within the shopping center at 11250 Old St. Augustine Rd. ROSS Dress for Less will take over the extra space.
- Dollar Tree received a permit for its build-out within The Pavilion at Durbin Park.
- Permits were issued for the demolition of structures at 958 and 972 Cassat Ave. in preparation for a future Wawa location at the site.
- Puregratt Aesthetics received a permit for build-out at 14003-4 Beach Blvd.
- Pinch-a-Penny plans to expand its current location at 12220 Atlantic Blvd. into an adjacent unit.