EUROPEAN STREET SWEETS TO OPEN IN SAN MARCO
European Street Cafe announced that its new off-shoot, European Street Sweets, will open on February 5 at 1670 San Marco Blvd., right near their existing San Marco restaurant location.
The new sweets store will feature sweet treats, novelty items, PEZ candy/dispensers, and more. It’s opening in the former Grease Rags Clothing Co. spot.
TAMAYA MARKET SUBMITS PLANS FOR BUILD-OUT
Plans were submitted for Tamaya Market, a new shopping center at the corner of Beach Blvd. and Tamaya Blvd.
The center is set to be anchored by Sprouts Farmers Market. It’ll be the grocer’s second entry into the Jax market, with its first at St. Johns Town Center currently under construction.
In addition to anchor space, it shows 23,200 additional square feet of retail space, as well as three
There were several different restaurant-related items of note this week.
- Eddis and Sons told Jacksonville Business Journal that they will be one of the tenants within the future Union Hall building at San Marco Train Station.
- Tropical Smoothie Café received a permit to renovate its existing location at 1808 Hendricks Ave., which has been closed for months due to fire damage.
- Sushi House received a permit for build-out at 5010 Gate Pkwy.
- Larry’s Giant Subs received a permit for build-out at 14866 Old St. Augustine Rd.
- Cinnaholic has closed in Mandarin after less than a year in business. It was the company’s only Jax location.
- Amazing Lash Studio is now open within South Beach Regional Shopping Center at 3740 S. 3rd St. in Jax Beach.
- Sunset Novelties received a permit for build-out in the shopping center at 1403 Dunn Ave.
- VyStar Credit Union received another permit in relation to its build-out within 76 Laura St. S., the soon-to-be-rebranded VyStar Tower.
- The first round of permits was issued in relation to the future Wayfair distribution center at 13483 103rd St.
- Baptist South received a permit for $4.9 million in renovations to its first- and second-floor lobby areas.
- Warehouse Yoga received a permit for build-out at 8200 Cypress Plaza Dr. #404.
- Baptist Primary Care received a permit for build-out at 550 Durbin Pavilion Dr. within The Pavilion at Durbin Park.