CINEMARK, PUBLIX OPENING SOON IN NORTHERN ST. JOHNS CO.
Two big-name tenants are set to open soon in the Durbin Park area.
Cinemark plans to open its new 12-screen movie theater at The Pavilion at Durbin Park on February 13. And just across Race Track Rd., Publix is set to debut its 48,000 sq. ft. location within Bartram Market on February 20.
For Cinemark, it will be their first entry into the northern St. Johns County market – and the first movie theater in the area altogether.
Publix, meanwhile, has another store within nearby Bartram Park.
ELLIANOS COFFEE TO ORANGE PARK
Ellianos Coffee is in the process of building out a new location at 301 Blanding Blvd. in Orange Park. The Lake City-based coffee company has one existing Jacksonville area location; this will be its first in Orange Park.
- Nemours Children’s Clinic received permits to remodel its first and eighth floors at 807 Childrens Way, at a total cost of $3.7 million.
- Chuck E. Cheese received a permit to remodel its existing location at 6065 Youngerman Cir.
- Target received a permit to remodel its location at 4567 River City Dr. within St. Johns Town Center.
- Metro PCS, China Wok, and Nails Capital all received permits for build-out at 6855 Wilson Blvd. All three are existing tenants at the shopping center.
- CVS Pharmacy received a permit for renovations at 50 Duval Station Rd.