Building Up Jax is a weekly article series, posted each Saturday morning, that provides you with the latest updates on development and construction in the greater Jacksonville area.
CHIPOTLE SET FOR BUILD-OUT AT ORTEGA PARK
Chipotle Mexican Grill is coming to Ortega Park.
The fast-food eatery received a permit for build-out within the shopping center, formerly known as Roosevelt Square, at 4495 Roosevelt Blvd. Its unit will be located within a newly-constructed building next to an existing Chick-fil-A.
The shopping center is currently in the process of a major upgrade that is expected to add residential components as well as several new retail and restaurant tenants. Chipotle joins First Watch Café as confirmed new tenants for the project.
- Massage Envy received a permit for build-out at 90 Shops Blvd. within Shoppes of St. Johns Parkway.
- Performance Painting received a permit for the construction of a new 9,972-square-foot building at 10527 Craig Industrial Dr.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s received a permit for build-out at 4500 Salisbury Rd.
- RaceTrac received a permit for renovations to its existing convenience store and gas station at 9980 New Kings Rd.
- E. Kelly Enterprises received a permit for the construction of a new 5,000-square-foot metal building at 1433 Romney St.
- Jacksonville Cardiovascular Center submitted plans for a new 4,260-square-foot building at 6038 Bennett Rd.